INTERNATIONAL RISK AND OPPORTUNITY MANAGEMENT
Entering a new market abroad is a challenging yet vitally important process. What matters most is, however, not the market entry itself, but establishing a long term presence there. And this can be only possible if companies can closely monitor the changing conditions in the market and adapt themselves accordingly.
We are living in a world where change is accelerating in every sense. Change can mean serious risks especially for companies doing business abroad, however it certainly opens up new opportunities as well. This is why establishing a long term presence and ensuring returns on this investment in the most efficient way necessitates a closely monitoring of changes in the particular country and at the global stage, making sense of them, and being able to manage the risks that are identified while at the same time making best use of the opportunities that arise.
Atlı Global assists companies in their efforts to establish a long term presence in overseas markets. We observe and interpret the changing dynamics in the world and in the specific country they are involved in, identify the emerging risks and opportunities, and prepare concrete and applicable action plans to help our clients to manage the risks while at the same time fully tapping on growth opportunities. During this process we combine accurate and timely data and analysis with country and field expertise, and provide answers to the following questions:
- What are the key dynamics of economic, political and societal change in the particular country and how is the company affected by this change?
- Does the change in the country’s economy lead to new risks and challenges with regard to the company’s operations? Which steps need to be taken in order to mitigate these risks?
- What are the elements of political risk in the country and how to they effect the company?
- Do the political and societal changes in the country lead to new business opportunities for the company?
- Do the changing dynamics of the global and the domestic economy create new opportunities for the company in this particular country? If so, what needs to be done in order to efficiently make use of them?
- How is the particular country positioned within the changing global geopolitical currents?
- How can the geopolitical risks identified, measured and managed?
- How do the changes in regulations affect the company and how can full compliance be ensured?
Establishing a long term presence in an overseas market necessitates a correct reading of the economic and political changes in the country as well as the global trends. Atlı Global can make sure that you do this reading together with the experts of the field…